Answering questions ———– 10
True/False questions———– 05
Cloze test with clues———– 05
Cloze test without clues ———–05
Information Transfer ———–05
1. Zara lives with her parents . ——————————– in the forms. ***
2. Mita, Zara, Mr and Mrs Islam ———————- behind them.
3. Mita looked ———————- thank you dad.”
4. Oxygen and air pressure are ———————————- enjoyable flight.
5. Health is the condition of our body and mind ————————– of life. ***
6. The ethnic people in Bangladesh ———————————- in Mymensingh.**
7. Bangladeshi cuisine —————————– people.
8. River gypsies in Bangladesh ———————— in some areas.***
9. Nakshi Katha ———————————— on them. ***
10. Communication of ideas is at ————————- changed our life. ***
11. River gypsies are ———————- special power.
12. MsSubarnashaha ——————————————-
13. The word ‘hygiene’ means —————————-
14. At the farthest corner ———————— in nature.
15. A six year-old boy from ——————– on our website.
16. With only 2,500 —————————- in 2012.
17. Human beings conquered ——————– a major accident.
18. The Falcon hypersonic —————— days to come.
19. Most of these ethnic ——————– for them.
Writing paragraph answering questions ———10
1. How to maintain good health ***
2. Nakshi Kantha ***
3. The ethnic people in Bangladesh **
4. Bangladeshi food culture *
5. The River gypsies of Bangladesh ***
6. The impotence of reading Newspaper * *
7. Impotence of paper *
8. Good food ***
9. Using a dictionary ***
Completing a story ———10
1. Once upon a time there was a farmer who had a wonderful goose. Every morning she —————-.JSC 10
2. Once in a very hot day a fox came to a vineyard where he saw some grapes. The grapes were ——.JSC 11
3. There lived a wood cutter in a village. One day he —————————–.
4. A farmer had three sons————————————————————-.
5. A shepherd/cowboy———————————————————–.
6. One summer day, a crow got very thirsty. It searched ————————.
7. One day a hare met a tortoise on the way. The hare laughed —————-.
8. One day a lion was sleeping in its cave. A mouse was playing —————-.
9. Once upon a time, two friends were walking through a forest. They —————.
10. Sheikh Saadi ———–.
11. Robert Bruce ———————————————————————–.
12. Two cats stole a piece of cake —————————————-.
Writing informal letters ———10
1. ***About preparation for the ensuing JSC exam.
2. ***Describing study tour/picnic.
3. **Inviting to join a picnic.
4. ***Thanking for sending a wonderful birthday gift.
5. About how to improve English.
6. Describing the importance of reading books/reading newspaper/physical exercise/tree plantation/learning English.
7. **Inviting to attend your birthday party.
8. About your train journey.
9. ***About your aim in life
10. Congratulating on brilliant success.
11. Advising to be punctual/ serious to studies.
12. ***Thanking for hospitality
13. About a street accident that you have witnessed.
14. Condolence at the sudden death of your friend’s father
15. About what you intend to do during summer vacation
Writing short dialogue ———10
A dialogue between you and your friend
about the adverse effect of illiteracy./the importance of learning English/benefits of reading newspaper/Physical exercise/Early Rising/necessity of Tree Plantation/bad effects of load Shedding./benefits of Morning walk/ Etc
a football match./Cricket match/ how they should spend the time after the examination
A dialogue between a customer and a sales man in the shop
about buying a book/a pair of shoes.
A dialogue between a Father and a son
on the choice of career/ aim in life.
A dialogue between you and a stranger
for getting the direction to a post office./Bus stand./hospital/hotel
A dialogue between you and the Manger of a bank
about the way of opening a bank account