1. Right form of verb .
Television is ———————— all.
- It is a great depart of ————— knowledge
- Dear, All over the country
- Dear, Early in the morning
- Robinson Cruse is a sailour
4. Idoms & Phrase:
gaple up, of and on, go through, un one with, over and over, gran hours , on the sly, lion share,
- Have you finish your noble
*Book is one —————-
*Cricket is very exciting ——
*Let’s discus the matter, Shall we?
*A barking dog seldom bites, does it?
- Run fast lest you should miss the train.
- I can not help doing the work.
- The train left the station after I had reached the station.
- The boy is too week to walk.
- The time that has gone
- Great nice a farmer
- A lion is sleeping in a forest
- Physical exercise
- Preparation of exam
- Library facilities
- To open a bank account
- Road accident
- A place of historical interest
- Femail education