Completing Sentence: Lest / in case (for fear that) / (by chance) .
Lest —— should
In case ——- should
a) Sub1 + verb ——- + lest / in case + sub2 + should / might / would + verb’sbase form + Exten.
1. I wrote down her address in case
2. I’ve bought a chicken in case
3. They kept watch all night lest t
4. We must take care lest
5. We must take immediate action
6. He hid in the woods lest
7. lest you should miss the train.
8. We run most of the way lest
9. He was walking fast lest
10. He reads attentively lest
11. He started early lest
12. Evil thoughts enter our hearts
13. The old man walks slowly lest
14. They ran hurriedly lest the
15. Walk fast lest
16. The guard watched carefully lest
17. Read diligently lest
18. Avoid mistakes lest