JSC English 1st Paper Suggestion Exam 2014
JSC English 1st Paper Suggestion Exam 2014
Reading test(question no 1, 2 and 3)
1. Oxygen and air pressure are ———————————- enjoyable flight.
2. The ethnic people in Bangladesh —————————– in Mymensingh.
3. Bangladeshi cuisine ——————————————————— people.
4. River gypsies in Bangladesh ————————————- in some areas.
5. Nakshi Katha ————————————————————— on them.
6. Communication of ideas is at ——————————– changed our life.
7. River gypsies are ————————————————— special power.
8. Most of these ethnic —————————————————– for them.
9. The word ‘hygiene’ means ——————————————————–
10. With only 2,500 ———————————————————— in 2012.
Reading test (question no 4 and 5)
1. Steve Jobs, the American businessman ————treated pancreatic cancer.
2. The Ancient Olympic Games ———- not held again until the late 19th century.
3. Apple Inc. is an American —————– environmental and business practices.
4. Amnesty International is a non-governmental———- of Human Rights in 1978.
5. Many countries around the world ————— International Mother Earth Day.
6. The World Food Programme (WFP) is ———– labour-intensive works program.
7. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American —————————- holiday in 1986.
8. Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela ———————— expand healthcare services.
9. George Washington was born —————————————-two years later.
10. Climate encompasses the statistics of temperature,——— extinguished earlier.
11. Virginia Woolf was an English —————— Retrieved 24 September 2008.
12. Mother Theresa———————————————————————–
13. Liverpool ——————————————————-homes of the Beatles.
14. International Women’s Day (IWD) is marked ——————- status they merit.
15. Lord Byron was an —————————————–he died forever.
16. The United Nations was ————————– French, Russian, and Spanish.
17. UNICEFstands for —————————— Asturias Award of Concord in 2006.
18. The World Health Organization (WHO) ———————— every year on 7 April.
1. Tree plantation
2. A railway station/ a bus stand
3. A rainy day
4. A tea stall
5. A moonlit night
6. Ethnic people
7. Good food
8. Good health
9. Health and hygiene
10. Load shedding
11. Nakshi Kantha
12. River gypsies
13. Tree plantation
14. Your national flag
15. Your school magazine
16. Your school library
1. A dialogue between you and your friend about your preparation for the J.S.C examination.
2. A dialogue between you and your friend about your future plan after the publication of your school.
3. A dialogue between you and your friend about your plan to spend the summer vacation.
4. A dialogue between you and your friend about mobile phone.
5. A dialogue between you and your friend about load shedding water/air pollution/deforestation.
6. A dialogue between you and your friend about bad sides of illiteracy and how to eradicate it.
7. A dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life.
8. A dialogue between doctor and patient.
9. A dialogue between salesman and customer.
10. A dialogue between you and your friend about importance of reading books/newspaper/tree plantation/benefits of morning walk/early rising.
11. A dialogue between you and a bank manager to open a bank account.
12. A dialogue between you and your friend on how to make a good result in the examination.
13. A dialogue between you and your friend on how to speak English fluently.
14. A dialogue between you and your friend about their plans after the exam.
1. ***Congratulating on brilliant success.
2. ***Describing study tour/picnic.
3. **Inviting to join a picnic.
4. ***Thanking for sending a wonderful birthday gift.
5. About how to improve English.
6. Describing the importance of reading books/reading newspaper/physical exercise/tree plantation/learning English.
7. **Inviting to attend your birthday party.
8. ***About preparation for the ensuing JSC exam.
9. About what you intend to do during summer vacation.
10. ***Thanking for hospitality
11. Advising to be punctual/ serious to studies.
1. Once upon a time there was a farmer who had a wonderful goose. Every morning she laid —————————————-.
2. Once in a very hot day a fox came to a vineyard where he saw some grapes. The grapes were ripe and ———————————-.
3. There lived a wood cutter in a village. One day he ————————————.
4. A farmer had three sons——————————————————————–.
5. A shepherd/cowboy————————————————————————-.
6. One summer day, a crow got very thirsty. It searched ——————————-.
7. One day a hare met a tortoise on the way. The hare laughed ———————-.
8. One day a lion was sleeping in its cave. A mouse was playing ———————.
9. Once upon a time, two friends were walking through a forest. They ————.
10. Two cats stole a piece of cake————————————————————–.
11. Robert Bruce ———————————————————————————-.