Completing Sentence: Provided / provided that / providing that / if / whether/when / in case
1. She will shine in life provided that
2. The plane will take off provided
3. I must agree to go providing that
4. if circumstances favour us.
5. I’ve bought a chicken in case
6. I’m not sure whether/if
7. Let’s buy a bottle of wine in case
8. He can lend you the money provided that
9. Don’t forget to visit the museum in case
10. You could get the job provided that
11. If it rained, I went by rickshaw.
12. If his father bought chocolates, he always gave me some.
13. If/when you boil water,
14. If/when people earn more,
15. If/when you hungry,
16. If/when a balloon is filled with air, .
17. If/when you heat water to 100 degrees,
18. If/when you eat too much,
19. We cannot keep our body fit