Suggestions: Compulsory English Exam- 2013
1. Savar Tragedy
2. Unemployment problem.
3. Democracy and its future in Bangladesh.
4. Internet/Information technology.
5. BDR revolution in Bangladesh.
6. Wonder of modern science.
7. Childhood memories
1. Eve teasing
2. National flag ,
3. Digital Bangladesh.
4. Vision 2021.
1. Write a letter to your younger brother asking him not to be involved in Drug addiction/ Smoking.
2. Write a letter to your brother advising him to read English newspaper.
3. Write a letter to your friend describing him the opening ceremony of world cup cricket 2011.
4. Write a letter to your friend telling him what you intend to do after your graduation.
5. Write a letter to your younger brother asking him not to be involved in Drug Addiction.
6. Write an application to the principal of your college for an English Daily.
7. Write an application to the DC for relief for the flood affected people.
8. Write an application to the chairman of union council for construction of a bridge.
1. Write an application along with a resume to the head of Human Resource Department of a pharmaceutical company for the post of a medical representative.
2. Write an application for the post of a customer service executive of a mobile company with your complete resume.
3. Write an application along with your resume for the post of a computer operator in a commercial bank.
1. Suppose you will not be able to take classes on Sunday. Now write a notice about it.
2. Suppose you are the managing director of a company. Some of the staff are not maintaining the office time. Now, write a notice to warn them.
One of your friends has died recently in an accident. Prepare a notice for a condolence meeting.
3. Suppose you have lost your degree certificate. Now write a notice for it.
1.Write a poster to create awareness against eve-teasing.
2. Write a poster to develop awareness against corruption.
3. Write a poster to develop awareness about National ID card.
4. Write a poster to create awareness in the people against the bad effect of cutting down of trees.
1.Write slogans on the eve-teasing.
2. Write a slogan for stopping acid throwing on women.
Suppose a seminar is going to be held on 30th June 2011 on water pollution. Now write slogans for placards.
1. Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the performance of Bangladesh cricket team on the world cup 2011.
2. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about oncoming examination.
3. Write a dialogue between two friends about a TV. Serial.
4. Write a dialogue between a customer and a garment shopkeeper.
1. Suppose you are the MD of a pharmaceutical company and you want to appoint some representative in your company. Now write an advertisement for a daily.
2. Suppose you are the principal of a private college. You need to appoint a part time English teacher. Make an advertisement for this.
3. Suppose yours is a Travel & Tours organization. You want to give advertisement in the dailies. Now write an advertisement for this.
1. Write a report for the newspaper on the blood donation program in your locality.
2. Write a report for the newspaper on fire in a slum in Dhaka city.
3. Suppose you are a reporter of a national daily. Write a report for the newspaper on load-shedding of your locality.
4. Write a report for the newspaper on the celebration of victory day in your college.
5. Write a report for the newspaper on recent price hike.