1. Right form of verb .
Television is ———————— all.
1. It is a great depart of ————— knowledge
2. Dear, All over the country
3. Dear, Early in the morning
4. Robinson Cruse is a sailour
4. Idoms & Phrase:
gaple up, of and on, go through, un one with, over and over, gran hours , on the sly, lion share,
5. Have you finish your noble
*Book is one —————-
*Cricket is very exciting ——
*Let’s discus the matter, Shall we?
*A barking dog seldom bites, does it?
6. Run fast lest you should miss the train.
7. I can not help doing the work.
8. The train left the station after I had reached the station.
9. The boy is too week to walk.
10. The time that has gone
11. Great nice a farmer
12. A lion is sleeping in a forest
13. Physical exercise
14. Preparation of exam
15. Library facilities
16. To open a bank account
17. Road accident
18. A place of historical interest
20. Femail education