Suffix and prefix: Everybody hates the, Addiction means, We should, (a)Religion belief, (a) Deforest
51. Fill in the gaps used in the following text by adding suffix, prefix or both with the root words underlined in the
Everybody hates the (a) people. On the other hand, honest people are always respected. Even children (b) the dishonest people. A dishonest people. A dishonest man have (c) life. But it is totally (d) for a dishonest person to find out (e) . Honest can offer you a (f) life. We are (g) that our younger generation will follow the path of (h)honest.
Ans: (a) dishonest (b) dislike (c) pompous (d) impossible (e) happiness (f) comfortable (g) hopeful (h) honesty
52. Fill in the gapes use in the following text by adding suffix, prefix or both with root words underlined in the text.
Addiction means strong (a) for any (b) thing. Drug(c) means taking heroine, marijuana etc. Some of these are taken by smoking or through injection. The frequent taking of these drugs leads a man to (d) . Drug addiction is not only a national but also a (e) problems. Some steps can be taken to stop this problem. People should be made aware of the (f) of drugs. Those who are involved with the (g) business of drug should be punished strictly. Taking drug is definitely an (h) act.
Ans: (a) attraction (b) harmful (c) addiction (d) death (e) global (f) demerits (g) illegal (h) antisocial
53. Fill in the gapes use in the following text by adding suffix, prefix or both with root words underlined in the text.
We should be (a) . Our sense of dutifulness is very (b) in our day today life. We should be(c) . We should have (d) in every (e) . Those who do not work hard can not become (f) . Industry is the mother of success. To be (g) in life we have to struggle (h) .
Answer: (a) dutiful (b) significant (c) self-reliant (d) sincerity (e) action (f) industrious (g) successful (h) properly
54. Fill in the gapes use in the following text by adding suffix, prefix or both with root words underlined in the text.
(a)belief is (b) . There are (c) types of (d) belief. No religion is of the (e) about (f) other religions. If we citizen anything of any religion, it is nothing but (g) . We should be (h) of it.
Answer: (a) religious (b) significant (c) different (d) religious (e) opinion (f) criticizing (g) hallucination (h) careful
55. Fill in the gapes use in the following text by adding suffix, prefix or both with root words underlined in the text.
(a) is one of the greatest threats to our environment. It has many (b) effects on the environments. Many people cut down trees (c) but they (d) think about the adverse effect it causes. In fact,(e) the act of cutting or (f) the trees in an area by which trees can be decreased (g) and (h) .